Hey there friend!
It’s nice to virtually meet you! My name is Kahlea Nicole and I’m probably one of the dorkiest gals you’ll ever meet.
Nearly two years ago I decided I wanted a creative platform that not only expresses what I adore, but also who I am as an individual. As one who strives to live life daily in pursuit of Jesus, but also has an extreme adoration for fashion and business, I desired to integrate those aspects within this site. What came of those visions and dreams was kahleanicole.com, a fashion blog and educational hub for influencers. I pray that as you join me on this exciting journey of growing, learning, and creating that you will be inspired and encouraged by my content and know that you can pursue your passions and Jesus simultaneously.
1. If I had to choose between fruity flavors or chocolate, I always choose fruity. I know, I know, I’m cray. Ha!
2. I used to think I was going to be an Olympic Track athlete when I was younger.
3. I was born in Florida, raised in Ohio, and then moved back to Florida at 14.
4. As crazy as it seems, I am actually half Puerto Rican. Can I speak Spanish? No. Can I dance well? No. Can I eat 12 plates of my Abuelo’s food? Absolutely.
5. I am pretty tall for a lady. I stand at 5’8. #babygiraffe
**To request my Media Kit for partnerships kindly email Maria at email@example.com**