Hey there friend!
I’m Kahlea Nicole and I am currently a full time college student. A little over a year ago I decided I wanted a creative platform that not only expresses what I adore, but also who I am as an individual. As one who strives to live life daily in pursuit of Jesus, but also has an extreme adoration for fashion and the adventures of life, I desired to integrate those aspects within this blog. What came of those visions and dreams was kahleanicole.com, a fashion and lifestyle blog aimed towards the timeless, chic woman. I pray that as you join me on this exciting journey of growing, learning, and creating that you will be inspired and encouraged by my content and know that you can pursue your passions and Jesus simultaneously.
1. I have a major affinity for burgers + fries. I honestly can’t eat them enough.
2. I am the oldest of six siblings. I have four brothers and two sisters.
3. I used to think I was going to be an Olympic Track athlete when I was younger.
4. I’m well known for my dorky personality and goofy facial expressions. When you know, you know. #instastories
5. As crazy as it seems, I am actually half Puerto Rican. Can I speak Spanish? No. Can I dance well? No. Can I eat 12 plates of my Abuelo’s food? Absolutely.
6. I am currently studying to earn my degree in Entrepreneurship from the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. #gobulls
7. I was 17 when I graduated high school and I was honored to be named the Valedictorian of my class.
8. I have fallen off my desk chair in the process of writing these fun facts. Will be paying for that tomorrow, that’s for sure.
9. I am pretty tall for a lady. I stand at 5’8. #babygiraffe
10. I’m terrified of sea urchins and rollercoasters. Do I have a valid reason for such fears? Most definitely not.
11. I grew up in Ohio, in the middle of nowhere (aka farm life), and rode horses for years.
12. I could easily beat you in a go kart race. Let’s duel.
13. This is my lucky number.